Bedbugs (or bed bugs) are small nocturnal insects of the family
Cimicidae that live by hematophagy, that is by feeding on the blood of humans and other warm-blooded hosts.Bedbugs are generally active only at dawn, with a peak attack period about an hour before dawn, though given the opportunity, they may attempt to feed at other times. Attracted by warmth and the presence of carbon dioxide, the bug pierces the skin of its host with two hollow tubes.Our esteemed clients can avail from us an exclusive array of products effective in Bed Bugs Control.
Brand: Army pest Control
- Our esteemed clients can avail from us an exclusive array of products effective in Bed Bugs Control.
- These products are processed in our sophisticated manufacturing facility with premier-grade ingredients.
- Bed bugs are parasites which preferentially feed on humans. We are providing highly effective means to control such risks to the human as well as environment.
Apart from this, we are also providing:
- Propoxur 20% EC (Sapphire)
- Alpha Cypermethrin 10% SC (Remover)